Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The craziness continues...

While I have a minute (literally) I thought I'd pop in and let you know I'm still among the breathing. This is the time of year where Kent and I kiss at the door and say, "See you after the musical."

Add to the rehearsals homeschooling and planning, AWANA and playdates that are in my own life, as well as meetings and unusual happenings in the congregation's life and my husband's...not to mention all the activities of the holiday season plus upcoming travels...and you have a glimpse into the craziness that is us.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I really enjoy this time of year. The Christmas musical is going to be fabulous (you should come!) and it is so much fun to work on & be a part of.

School is going well, too. I have all kinds of projects I want for us to do in the near future if I can just figure out how to fit it all in!

The church is (if you read "Autumn") in the dead of winter; the leaves have fallen off the tree and you have to wonder what's happening beyond what can be seen. However, there is hope that spring is approaching. The signs of life are readily apparent if you know where to look. God is moving. He is actively preparing us for what is to come. I've always said, "Life with God is an adventure", this is no exception.

Anyway, luv you guys. Thanks for being patient with me. I'll try to check in again soon. Time for AWANA!

No comments: