Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Okay. I did it. I made it to another decade...and I'm still coming to grips with that fact!

How do these years fly by so fast? I've said it for years and I'll say it again - I'm convinced that God is gradually speeding up time (and the clocks, etc). Everyone I talk to seems to feel that the older you get the faster time goes. Well, maybe it really is going faster. :)

Or maybe we've just got so much we're trying to cram into what time we have, that we feel time is faster because we just don't get it all done. Maybe if we slowed down time would too?

Just a thought....

4 comments:

kent said...

happy birthday ~ still love you even though you are ancient.

What Would Jesus Glue? said...

Happy Birthday! I knew about it and then I forgot. Sorry. Didn't see you Sunday anyway. Bummer. Well, welcome to my decade although I've got a good lead on you. If you're really good this year maybe I'll buy you a walker for your 41st!

Sarah Burch Gordon said...

Happy Birthday- I didn't even know....bad friend, bad, bad friend. But Happy Birthday to yoouuuuu!!! I hope it was fun, you aren't ancient, you don't need a walker. Boys are silly.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Sorry I had to shout but I want to make sure you can still hear me. At your age...I just recently rediscovered your blog and look forward to catching up with it. I have bookmarked it to make sure I see it when I head down South. Keep writing :)