Sunday, February 11, 2007

Okay, here we go again!

I just got lovingly yelled at today because I haven't been posting anything (Thanks Marty!). And here I thought no one was reading this stuff.

Part of my problem is I never know what to post on this thing. I was hit with the idea this morning that perhaps I should just go thru my journals. I have a bazillion notebooks laying around with various thoughts and ideas in them. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to pick up a notebook and go thru it page by page, re-reading what's been written. As I do so, I will share with you some of those thoughts.

In this, I promise to be random, not chronological and not cohesive. If you choose to keep up with my ramblings I would appreciate any (constructive) comments you may have. Share your own related thoughts with me. Let me know you are there, otherwise I think I'm just talking to myself and things could get really weird!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll put up a post soon....really....I will!

1 comment:

What Would Jesus Glue? said...

You'd better...or I will gently yell at you some more!