Friday, March 02, 2007

Spain 3

6/16/92

Oregon.

Quiet. Relaxing. Peaceful. Country pace.
Good place to be.
Time to breath deeply. Breathe of fresh air.
Time to regain focus. To look toward future. To sort through past.
Time to "Be still and know that I AM God."

Remember why you're doing this. Remember why you are here.

Why?

To love God; to learn how to love people...the way they need to be loved, the way we all need to be loved.

To grow closer to God. To mature in true Christian faith.

To learn to better relay my learnings to other people / people groups.

To experience another part of the world. Its culture, its language, its belief, its way of doing things, of living day to day.

I am here because I need to be. I need to grow...and so do you.

When one fails to grow death occurs. Painfully. Growing has pains as well, but for a higher purpose. Life.

Abundant. Pure. Joyous.
Discovery of the new, and the old.
Perspective.
Excitement. Adventure.
Truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent a few days in Oregon, visiting family, before I left for Spain. Great place to do some reflecting.

No comments: